Monday, September 30, 2013

meal plan monday


This weekend, we had our Fall Women's Retreat here at Camp. It was so great - perfect weather, amazing speakers, fellowship, and delicious food! A big thank-you to my hubby for spending the weekend with Lenna, so I could be a part of the retreat!

I got to talking with one of our speakers, Sherene McHenry, about life and I started telling her about this new blogging adventure I've started. Did I mention that she's a life coach!?! She was so encouraging and uplifting and got me even more excited about meal planning! She was on a roll, planning a meal-planning book I could publish...oh the possibilities :) You can find one of Sherene's amazing books here! I'm so thankful I had to the chance to chat with her...she's one of those people who give off energy and joy. I want to be more like that!

The next two weeks are sure going to be tasty! You can download the menus, grocery list, and recipes below!

The grocery list includes all necessary ingredients for each of these meals planned, minus staples we all generally keep in our pantry or baking cupboard.

Take a look at what your family might need for breakfasts, lunches or snacks and be sure to add those to your list before shopping!

Let me know how you like the recipes this week! You can download all of the recipes for the next two weeks by clicking below!

You can find the recipe for the Homemade Whole Wheat Pizza over on 100 Days of Real Food Blog!

happy meal-planning :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment