Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Freebie

On this drab Friday, I'm tackling loads...and loads...and loads of laundry. I normally don't mind my weekly chore, but this week I couldn't do it on my usual laundry day (Monday) so it had to wait until today - meaning LOTS OF LOADS!

To make the day not so drab, I'm putting out some of my fall decor! The rest will have to wait until my wonderful hubby gets home from work and can get my tubs down from the garage!





I scored these gorgeous mums this week for $2.99 each! I bought 6 plants!

I'm sure all of you have seen or even printed those adorable chalkboard signs that are all over creation! I've been having lots of fun playing around with different fonts making them.

Just choose your favorite frame - I love to spray paint my frames to match our decor! Add the frame to your fall decor and smile :)
happy friday freebie :) 

Click to Download!


0 comments:

Post a Comment